Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Friend told Me

Create your FB account... Fb? hmmmmmmmmmm

I hate online social networking.
But I still do have a Facebook account.
Can't help it. It seems like without it, I don't get invited to parties.

No, that is not true. My real friends do invite me without being on Facebook, but recently I have discovered that this online social network thing can really be good for something.

I've just been reunited with some primary school friends from in Misamis Occidental. They knew I am in Davao, they were coming to visit but we didn't have each other's contacts - so Facebook found us. It's been almost 6 years.

I guess it's only great in these situations when you actually want to be back in touch with these people.


So we finally meet - caught up with some gossip - some curiosity of mine wanting to find out what had happened to everyone after I left in year 6 etc. It was all quite interesting.

Ah and love! I found out that some of my old classmates also did the same, found each other on Facebook (or was it friendster? All the same) - and ended up getting getting relationship with each others.

All these stories. Gotta love it. But I'd rather not play "mafia wars" . hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment